Central University of Technology (CUT) Applications
Central University of Technology (CUT) encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or paper-based application forms as soon as possible for this academic year.
You’ll find a breakdown of how to apply to the Central University of Technology below. We’ve got instructions on the online application process AND the hardcopy application. Tertiary education is just a few steps away! Ready to apply to CUT? Cool, let’s make it happen.
Applications Open: May
Applications Close: 29 November
End of August (Late Applications)
Application deadline is end of 31 August
Course Cost Range Per Annum
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application:
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process.
- Hardcopy Application:
You can post your application to:
Private Bag X20539
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form.
Step 5: Find Funding.
Apply to CUT using the online application
Things to note before applying online to Central University of Technology:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- You will need to first register as a user before you can apply online.
- Make sure you complete the application in full (just to make sure there is no delay from CUT).
- If you have any further questions about the online application process, CUT has more information.
How to Apply Online
The CUT online application portal requires applicants to register first. Once you are ready to apply, you can follow the link below. Allow 4 to 6 weeks before checking your application status.
Apply to CUT using the hardcopy application
Please note: 2020 applications open in May/June and close at the end of August. TBC.
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- Submitting a hardcopy application may take a bit longer than the online application. Please be patient.
- Make sure that you attach all relevant documents to your application form.
- Make sure you pay your application fee and submit proof of payment.
You may send your completed application form to the following address:
Private Bag X20539
Have questions about your application?
Tel: (+27) 51 507 3725
Need to find the institution?
Physical Address: (Bloemfontein Campus)
1 Park Road
9300, South Africa
Tuition costs at CUT ranges anywhere from R1300 to R25640.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The Central University of Technology offers a wide range of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fall under the following categories:
- Engineering and Information Technology
- Health and Environmental Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Short Courses