Registration, Online Registration, Dates
Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) invites prospective students who applied to study academic year to register online or at CPUT campuses namely, Cape Town Campus, Bellville Campus, Mowbray Campus, Granger Bay Campus, Athlone Campus and Wellington Campus.
Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) registration for the academic year will be open on the 14th January for online and off-campus registrations for first-year/ first-time students.
- First-time registering students (Full Research M and D programmes) 31 May
- Returning students (Full Research M and D programmes) 01 March
- MTech/ Masters (course-based programmes) 01 March
Online and off-campus registrations students open as early as 14 January for some programmes.
Some programmes have been identified for off-campus online registrations as early as 7 January.
Online registration is the primary registration mode, and all students are required to register online (except for a small number of qualifications listed in the registration schedules).
NOTE: that all international students must register on campus, and must first report at the following venues for international clearance before proceeding with registration.
If you register off-campus, email assistance will be available, refer to the registration booklet.
If you experience problems that cannot be resolved via email or phone, you can register in one of the dedicated computer laboratories specifically allocated for on-line registration support.
Specifications for your computer: Internet Explorer 7 or higher, with Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 or higher. No other browsers are certified for online registration at CPUT.
There is an online registration support document for students that will help you deal with possible problems. This document is available on our website http://www.cput.ac.za/sos under the heading Registration.
Where to register
NB: Students register at the following campuses:
- Students who were accepted at the Bellville Campus, or any of the service points in Bellville, must register at that campus.
- Students who were accepted at the District 6 Campus, or any of the service. points in Cape Town must register at that campus.
- Students who were accepted at the Granger Bay Campus must register at that campus (unless otherwise indicated in the registration schedule).
- Students who were accepted at the Mowbray Campus must register at that campus.
- Students who were accepted at the Wellington Campus must register at that campus.