Damelin is committed to academic excellence and is an award-winning brand that has been in existence for over 70 years.
With 18 states of the art campuses ideally positioned in every major hub countrywide, including three in KwaZulu-Natal, nine in Gauteng, two in the Eastern Cape, two in the Western Cape and one in the Free State, the brand has earned its title of the market leader for academic innovation in the minds of students and corporate businesses. Damelin specialises in a wide range of innovative and relevant higher and private college (FET institution) qualifications (degrees, diplomas, higher certificates, certificates and short and skills programmes).
Application Closing Dates
Applications are open until classes commence in the second week of February.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The college offers the following higher education faculties and qualifications:
- Faculty of Commerce, Leisure and Information Technology
- Faculty of Creative Arts
- Faculty of Management Science and Communication
They offer the following FET and Occupational Qualifications Programmes
- School of Business, Management and Corporate Training
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Information Technology
- School of Leisure and Lifestyle
- School of Management and Humanities
- School of Media and Design Technology
Damelin also offers a variety of part-time courses, all of which will fall under the same faculties and/or schools listed above.
Follow the steps on the official website in order to apply online for admission.
Find a course you are interested in below and click on the “enrol online” button. Then follow the steps to register online.
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, click the blue button below.
- Select the relevant answers from the drop-down boxes.
- Click Enrol Now on the qualifications page.
- Hardcopy applications are available. Please go to your nearest campus to get these forms or fill in the form on the top right and a Damelin representative will contact you.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Enter your details and information as they prompt you.
- You will need to pay an R1000 registration fee, therefore, they will ask you for your payment method (either online EFT or offline). Be sure to have the correct details with you.
- To make the process go quicker, have all of the necessary documents with you (academic results, ID, etc).
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE
You will be prompted to pay the registration fee during the registration process. Follow the steps provided.
57 Underwood Road
Tel: +27 860 532 887