Rhodes University Application
You’ll find a breakdown of how to apply to Rhodes University below. We’ve got instructions on the online application process AND the hardcopy application. Tertiary education is just a few steps away! Ready? Cool, let’s make it happen.
The Rhodes University application form is available online for download. Candidates can apply for multiple programmes /courses through a single application form or online application form. Candidates need to ensure that they have copies of their statement and other documents such as ID required to fill the application form of Rhodes University. Scroll below to know more about application form of Rhodes University.
Rhodes University Application Form: Important Dates:
Applications Open: March
Applications Close: 30 September
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application:
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process. You will need to register with a username and password.
- Hardcopy Application:
There are separate application forms for undergraduate, honours, masters and doctoral applicants.
You can post your application to:
PO BOX 94
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form. This is part of your academic application.
Please note: once you are accepted to Rhodes, you will need to pay R1000 residence deposit.
Step 5: Find Funding.
1. Register on the online system at https://ross.ru.ac.za/ using your email address and creating a password
2. You will then be sent an email with a link to activate you on the system.
3. Click the link to activate your registration.
4. This process will take you back to ROSS where you need to click the Admission/Other buttons (clicking the right button here is important)
5. You will then be allowed to enter your login and password created in step one.
6. Once you have completed your application you need to tick the button accepting the terms and conditions and submit.
7. When you have submitted you are required to pay the R100 application fee. Various options are provided by the system.
8. If you pay your application fee to the bank you need to use your application number as the reference and email the deposit slip to us.
9. Once you have completed the process above we will process the application and you are provided a student number and login.
The closing date for applications from all new students for admission to the University is 30 September. This is also the official deadline for foreign applicants.
Rhodes University Application Form : Application Fees
Initial applications for admission must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of R100 for all applicants. Late applications will be considered.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties: