What do I need to apply at Rosebank College?
- Certified Statement of Results or National Senior Certificate
- Certified copy of your ID
- Deposit towards your tuition fees
- Study visa for international students
- Parent/guardian/account payer’s certified copy of ID
Follow these steps to register Rosebank College
- Ensure you meet the entry criteria for your qualification of choice
- Confirm duration and tuition fees
- Complete an application form on arrival at one of our campuses
- Speak to a Student Advisor and pay your application fee (non-refundable). Please note late application fee applies from 1 October.
- Complete a registration form and pay your registration fee (non-refundable)
- Pay your fees
- Get in line to get your student card
- Welcome to the Rosebank College family
Application & Registration Fees
- Early bird: Application fee – 1 April to 30 September 2019: R150 (non-refundable).
- Late Application Fee – 1 October to 30 March 2020: R300 (non-refundable).
- Registration Fee: R1500 (non-refundable).
- Fees may vary depending on the mode of delivery, qualification and campus.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
Rosebank College offers the following IIE degrees, IIE diplomas, IIE higher certificates in the following faculties:
- Information and Communications Technology
HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
With Rosebank College you can apply online or visit a campuses for assistance.
- To apply online, visit www.rosebankcollege.co.za
- Click the yellow “Apply” button, which will be on the top right of the Rosebank College website.
- Once you click the yellow button, it will take you to an online application form.
- Complete the application form as accurately as possible and click submit to send your application.
- Should you have difficulty applying online please contact them on 0861 253 276.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
STEP 2: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Pay the application fee at any ABSA branch, consult the fee schedule on the website for fees and banking details. Email proof of payment to the email address provided by the consultant or physically hand it in at your nearest campus. No cash is accepted at any Rosebank College campus.
NB: take note of the early and late application fees.
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
Pay the registration fee to book your seat. The registration is only confirmed once all documents have been received and admission criteria met.
Tel: 086 125 3276
View their campuses:
- Pretoria CBD
- Pretoria Sunnyside