Candidates can apply for multiple programmes /courses through a single application form or online application form. Candidates need to ensure that they havecopies of their statement and other documents such as ID required to fill the application form of Stellenbosch University 2019. Scroll below to know more about application form of Stellenbosch University 2018.
Applications open on 1 March and close on the following dates:
- 31 May: Applications close for the programme MB,ChB in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- 30 June: Applications close for all other undergraduate programmes.
- 30 June: Residence applications close.
- 31 August: Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance.
- 31 October: Applications close for Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education).
- 30 November: Applications for NSFAS bursaries close.
Stellenbosch University Application Form 2019: Application Fees
- Application fee (R100) can be paid as part of the online application process.
- Please note that applicants from schools with a quantile 1 to 3, as well as international students, do not need to pay the application fee. Quantile 1 to 3 schools are schools which are identified by the Department of Basic Education as schools situated in disadvantaged environments. If you are unsure about the status of your school, please ask the school. The online application system will automatically exempt you from the application fee when you apply.
- Cash payments may also be made in person at the cashiers at the Administration building A (Stellenbosch Campus).
- Read more about payment options at www.maties.com or contact our Client Service at 021 808 9111 or email@example.com.
Stellenbosch University Application Forms 2019
- Stellenbosch University Admission Requirements
- Stellenbosch University Courses 2019 -2020
- Stellenbosch University application status
- Stellenbosch University Undergraduate Prospectuses 2019