Candidates can apply for multiple programmes /courses through a single application form or online application form. Candidates need to ensure that they have copies of their statement and other documents such as ID required to fill the application form of Stellenbosch University. Scroll below to know more about application form of Stellenbosch University.
Applications open on 1 March and close on the following dates:
- 31 May: Applications close for the programme MB, ChB in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- 30 June: Applications close for all other undergraduate programmes.
- 30 June: Residence applications close.
- 31 August: Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance.
- 31 October: Applications close for Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education).
- 30 November: Applications for NSFAS bursaries close.
In order to apply online, you will need a valid mail address and cell/mobile phone number. Correspondence will be sent to the email address provided and messages to the cell/mobile phone.
To complete your online application, all compulsory screens with red ‘Outstanding’ buttons, must be completed.
To finalise the application, click on the ‘Finalise’ button (which is only available once ALL the compulsory screens are completed).
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application:
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process.
- Hardcopy Application:
You can get a paper application form at 021 808 9111 or at email@example.com.
You can post your application to:
c/o Banhoek Road & Joubert Street
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form.
Please note: residence applications close on 30 June.
Step 5: Find Funding.
Have questions about your application?
Tel:021 808 9111
Need to find the institution?
Cnr Banhoek Road & Joubert Street
- R100 (SA citizen)
- International students and applicants from a quantile 1 to 3 school (check with your school, if you’re unsure) are exempt from paying an application fee.
Course Cost Range Per Annum
Tuition costs at Stellies ranges anywhere from R34 272 to R70 038.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Medicine and Health Science
- Military Science