University of the Free State (UFS) Application Form: The UFS application form are available online for download. Candidates can apply for multiple programmes /courses through a single application form or online application form.
Candidates need to ensure that they have copies of their statement and other documents such as ID required to fill the application form of UFS. Scroll below to know more about application form of the University of the Free State.
University of the Free State (UFS) Application Form: Important Dates:
Important Dates: Opening date for all applications: 1 April
UFS also offers distance learning programmes, short learning programmes and online courses.
IMPORTANT: Closing date for all non-selection programmes: 30 September
Appy to University of Fort Hare (UFS)
1. Early bird applications for the Faculty of Health Sciences open on 1 March, except for Bachelor of Nursing which will be opening soon. You can now apply for Bachelor of Optometry.
2. f your second choice of study in is another Faculty, kindly send us an email with the programme you want to add as a second choice to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full names and ID number for ease of reference. Add your student number if this has been provided to you.
3. Before you start your application process, make sure you have
- an active email address and a reliable cell phone number
- scanned copies (not photographs) of your identity document/passport and grade 11 final results.
- latest academic transcript and certificate of conduct if you are transferring from another tertiary institution
4. Applications for all other programmes open on 1 April.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UFS
Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application:
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Have questions about your application?
Tel: 051 401 9111
Need to find the institution?
University of the Free State
205 Nelson Mandela Drive