Please note that all official communication will be sent via email. You may also go to the UJ website to check your application status using your ID or student number
Please note the following:
- No application fee will be charged for online applications.
- If you have previously applied and have a UJ student number, please call the UJ Call Centre (011 559 4555) to ensure that your cell number and email address are captured on our student database. This will ensure you receive a PIN number to complete the online application process.
Online Application Link
Paper-based Applic ation Process at UJ
- Step 1: Select your qualification study choices 1 and 2. (Ensure you meet the admission requirements as set out in this prospectus.)
- Step 2: Complete the academic application form with a payment of R200 for a paper application (no payment required for online application).
- Step 3: Once you have submitted your application, please allow for three weeks before checking on the status of your application. If your application meets the necessary requirements and there is space in your selected programme, you will be informed on whether your application has been successful or not.
Have questions about your application?
Tel: (011) 559 4555
Need to find the institution?
Cnr Kingsway and University Road