You’ll find a breakdown of how to apply to UNISA (the University of South Africa) below. We’ve got instructions to help you apply to UNISA directly and if you want to apply to Unisa courses and study through a TVET. Tertiary education is just a few steps away! Ready, steady, let’s go.
University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Form: The UNISA application form are available online for download. Candidates can apply for multiple programmes /courses through a single application form or online application form.
Candidates need to ensure that they have copies of their statement and other documents such as ID required to fill the application form of UNISA. Scroll below to know more about application form of UNISA
Unisa Application Dates
Applications Open: 20 August
Applications Close: 27 September
- R160 for hard copy applications (non-degree purposes only)
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application:
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process.
- Hardcopy Application:
This option is only available to undergraduate applicants. Short Learning, Postgraduate and Masters applicants may also apply online. You will be able to view the application options here.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form.
Step 5: Find Funding.
Pay the online application fee of R105,00. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa or do not qualify for admission to Unisa.
Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices. You may, however, deposit cash into the university’s Standard Bank account:
- Payment information for students living in South Africa
- Pay online using your credit card: https://registration.unisa.ac.za/info/payment/index.html
- Pay via EFT or bank deposit: http://www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo
- Remember to always include your student number and the appropriate allocation as your payment reference when making payments to Unisa.
- Payments will be allocated within two working days.
APPLY ONLINE TO UNISA HERE (UNDERGRADUATE)APPLY ONLINE HERE (POSTGRADUATE)
Have questions about your application?
Tel: 012 441 5888
General Information:Email: email@example.com
Tel: 012 429 3111
Course Cost Range Per Annum
Tuition costs at UNISA are calculated per module starting from R735 a module.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
- Accounting Sciences
- Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Science, Engineering and Technology
- Graduate Studies
View UNISA’s facts and figures here.