VUT ITS student portal enables Vaal University of Technology students to apply, register, change personal information, get academic records and other information and make payments.
Vaal University of Technology is one of the largest residential universities in South Africa with 22 000 students, five campuses, 300 programmes, all primarily taught in English.
How to access VUT ITS
To access VUT ITS,
- Click on this link vut.ac.za/its on your browser to take you to the log in page.
- Select “Student“.
- Thereafter, type in your student number and pin (default pin is 15839) to log in.
What is iEnabler?
Tertiary Software allows staff and students to log in to access information online, just like other online ITS iEnablers.
Staff will be able to log on to enter leaves and lecturer manage student class list online Student can access academic record, financial statement and timetable.
It also enables new student to make new application online to become a student of Vaal University of Technology.
How to reset vut its password
Forgotten your password or PIN? No worries! Here is a guide on how to request a new PIN or recover your student account.
- Click the its iEnabler Link (Go to the VUT log in page)
- Enter your student number
- Click “Request A PIN“
- Your PIN is sent to your VUT email account. To open your email account click here.
- Login to your email using your student number as your username and your date of birth as your password (e.g dd/mm/yyyy).
- Go back to the portal and use the PIN in your email to login.
You can use the same process to change your PIN.