If you are an applicant or a student of the University of Witwatersrand, you will need to always access your student self-service. Wits self-service can be used for different services including checking your application status and paying your fees.
The University of Witwatersrand initiated the self-service program to ease activities for students. All you have to do is to log in to your student self-service and complete whatever you want to do.
Uses of Wits Self Service for Students
- For current students, you can use the portal to check your timetable (both classes/examination) and the venue of your class.
- You can easily pay your fees online through the self-service portal and also view or print your fees statement.
- Check your application status
- To view and modify your personal details previously submitted.
- View your exam results (final)
- And you can view the dates of your graduation.
Uses of Wits Self Service for Applicants
The portal is very important and crucial to applicant. You can use it for the following:
- Check your application status (including bursary or scholarship)
- Upload documents relevant to your application.
- To check your residence and Financial Aid application (NSFAS) status.
- Also, to check for your personal details.
Access Wits Student Self Service Portal
- You have to access your portal (login with the latest version of either Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer for optimal performance).
- Scroll down to the last part of the page in order to input in your “Person Number” and your “Password”.
- Your default password is your date of birth (DOB). It is “YYMMDD” format.
- If you forgot your password and want to reset it