Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Applications
You’ll find a breakdown of how to apply to Walter Sisulu University (WSU) below. We’ve got all the instructions you need to help you with WSU’s hardcopy application process. Tertiary education is just a few steps away! Let’s get started.
Walter Sisulu University (WSU) encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or paper-based application forms as soon as possible for this academic year.
Applications Open: May
28 September (Health Sciences faculty)
31 October (Other faculties)
Apply to WSU using the online application
Things to note before applying online:
- Need accommodation? Be sure to fill out the application for a student residence on the form.
- Have you calculated your APS? You will need to do this before applying. Find out how.
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
- On the application form, you will need to indicate which campus you are applying to study at. Check out what is offered at different campuses.
- You will need to pay an application fee and attach the proof of payment to the application form.
- Send the application form to the campus you are applying to.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
Please note that application forms may be downloaded and are currently only available on campus.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form. Please note that this is part of the application process.
Step 5: Find Funding.
Applications for admission must be made on the prescribed form. The application form must be completed in detail and signed by the prospective student and his/her parent or guardian.
The form must then be sent to the Office of the Registrar, Walter Sisulu University, on or before 29 August for the MBChB Degree and 30 September for other qualifications to be enrolled in the following year.
Application Fees for WSU
All applicants will need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 if the application is submitted before 29 September.
If you submit your application before 31 October, you will need to pay an application fee of R200.
Late application fee: R300
Please note: You will need to use your application form number as your reference when paying the application fee.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
- Business, Management Sciences And Law
- Health Sciences
- Science, Engineering And Technology